Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Get me a straight jacket...

I am having somewhat of an emotional breakdown today. I have a boss who is the reason there is such a theory as a Napoleon Complex. (Please... 5'6 with that attitude?) He is cutting my hours, writing me up with 100% false reasons, and tells other people he is trying to get me fired. Why? Because my son was sick one day and I asked for him to come in so I could bring my son to the Doctor. To which he and his boss said many inappropriate things, like in the future I need to make sure whoever is watching him has a car etc. etc. WELL ASSHOLES, it is his DAD who was "watching" him, whom I get 50 to at best 98 dollars a month in CS from. I do all the driving back and forth, and am also trying to be  in school and work. Who watches my son is MY BUSINESS. NOT TO MENTION, if he was in DAYCARE, they would make you come pick up your kid if he was puking and having diarrhea. It doesn't matter that he wasn't in daycare and his Dad doesn't have a car. If he was being in anyone's care, and is sick, I would have to leave to get him. They refused to come in and help, and I was stuck at work. Having been told, "Close the store if you have to, but I can't promise what will happen if you do." So he refused to help his employee when I needed it, said inappropriate things, and threatened my job. All because I had a sick 4 year old.

Stellar guy huh? I really hope his girlfriend gets the fuck out before he knocks her up or marries her.

And don't worry, his boss and his bosses boss did nothing to help me or rectify the situation either. Or HR. Fucking large corporation, swinging dicks, boys club BULLSHIT.

On top of that, we are having issues with how we "saved" our money for our down payment for our house. Apparently taking cash out of checking accounts and depositing it into a savings account is "untraceable" because it's cash, and therefore is deemed insufficient forms of reliable income or some bullshit. Well, hey there mortgage officer, maybe you should have told us that MONTHS ago and we wouldn't have done it, you DUMB FUCK, we have never bought a house before!

On top of that, we have to prepare to move in August, then school starts for Owen and for me. If I even have my FAFSA shit figured out.

I have an ongoing feud with my sister-in-law, who I haven't spoken to in over a month. (And am perfectly content in that, and have no desire to start up anytime soon.)

So.

I am having somewhat of an emotional breakdown today. I feel like I am going crazy. I am hormonal as hell. I am tired. I am just so tired of all of this crazy stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment